1 on 1 Personal Training
Customized training just for you based on your goals. Do any of these apply to you?
– New to fitness
– Get back into a routine
– Enhance your workout routine
– Sports specific cross training
– Shape up for an event
– Get stronger and feel better daily
Here’s an overview of how the 1 on 1 training could be shaped to fit your goals!
Example Session # 1
– Readiness questionnaire (10 min)
- Contact info
- Fitness History
- Medical Concerns/History
- Body Composition
- Goal Setting
On the go, easy and quick form you will fill out on my iPad. Answer, sign and you are done. I can also send you PDF copies of our agreement.
Fitness assessment (10 – 20 min)
— This is usually a series of a few body weight exercises to see where your fitness level is currently at and where to go from there.
Custom Full Body workout Menu, [Based on the assessment (30 min)]
This will likely be “boot camp” style and consist of a combination of these types of exercises:
– Body weight exercises/ Calisthenics
– Kettlebell or Dumbbell exercises
– Mixed with Heart rate boosters & Cardio exercises
[Examples: Boxing drills, calisthenics, quick stepping, sprints]
– Cool Down Combo
— Yoga or Stretching
– End of class: Informative workout planning for future dates (or nutrition planning with the 2nd tier package)